1 Ordering Information
- 1.1 How many Rental Crates will I need to pack and move?
- 1.2 How many weeks do most customer rent your plastic crates?
- 1.3 Does Rental Crates offer long term rentals?
- 1.4 How do I know if Rental Crates received my order?
- 1.5 How do I pay for my plastic rental crates and supplies?
- 1.6 What areas do you currently service?
- 1.7 How quickly can I have Rental Crates delivered to my home or office?
- 1.8 Is there a cancellation fee if I decide to not use Rental Crates?
- 1.9 Can I buy Rental Crates?
- 1.10 Am I responsible for lost or damaged Rental Crates?
2 Moving Supplies Information
- 2.1 What are the benefits of using Rental Crates?
- 2.2 Why don’t I use free cardboard boxes instead of Rental Crates?
- 2.3 How big are the Rental Crate boxes?
- 2.4 How many full Rental Crates can I stack on a Rental Skate and/or a Rental Dolly?
- 2.5 Can I write directly on the Rental Crates?
- 2.6 Can you guarantee that my belongings will be protected?
- 2.7 Are Rental Crates clean when they are delivered?
- 2.8 Are Rental Crates recycled?
3 Delivery and Pickup Information
- 3.1 How are the Rental Crates delivered and picked up?
- 3.2 Is there a delivery or pickup fee?
- 3.3 What if I need more Rental Crates after my order is delivered?
- 3.4 Do I need to be home for the delivery or pickup process?
- 3.5 Can I change the delivery or drop off times?
- 3.6 What if I am not home when delivery or pick-up is attempted?
- 3.7 Can I sub-lease or let someone else use the Rental Crates?
- 3.8 How should I prepare the Rental Crates for pickup?
- 3.9 Can I save money by having the Rental Crates picked up before my agreed rental period?
- 3.10 Can I just pick up or deliver the Rental Crates myself?
- 3.11 Can I use Rental Crates if I am moving out of your service area?
4 Service Information
- 4.1 What moving supplies and services does Rental Crates offer?
- 4.2 Is Rental Crates a moving company?
- 4.3 I plan on hiring movers, can I still use Rental Crates?
- 4.4 Do you service small businesses, large companies, and specialty projects?
- 4.5 What days and hours are you available to deliver and pickup?
- 4.6 Does Rental Crates offer franchise opportunities?
- 4.7 Still wondering if Rental Crates are for you?
1 Ordering Information
1.1 How many Rental Crates will I need to pack and move?
Our Rental Crate consultants are experts in predicting the number of Rental Crates you may need for your home or office. Our purpose is to make packing and moving easier for you and that means letting us help you figure out the tough stuff like what supplies you may need. Our website offers optional packing supply packages based on the size of your home. These packages take into account our almost 38 years of being in the moving industry and accurately predicting the correct number of packing materials needed for thousands of pack jobs. We use our historical data to predict the average amount of items found inside common households and then marry that data with the cubic packing capacity of our Rental Crates to make the perfect match. Please keep in mind, our packages are based on the average of what most will need. If you consider yourself a heavy packer or someone who has lots of items stuffed everywhere, you may want add additional Rental Crates to your package for your move. The nice thing about our online ordering system is that it allows you the ability to select additional rental crates when placing your order. If you are moving your office or have an extremely large specialty project move, our Rental Crates consultants can visit your office or review the scope of your project over the phone and help recommend the necessary amount of Rental Crates. Feel free to call us at 248-926-9946 to speak with a Rental Crates consultant.
1.2 How many weeks do most customer rent your plastic crates?
For most customers, two weeks is about the ideal packing and unpacking time. If you are fortunate to be able to take some time off of work to prepare, then we recommend you dedicate a full day or two packing all of your household goods. If you don’t think you will be able to take time off of work, then focus your efforts packing each night and on any free time during the weekends leading up to your move date. For this scenario the two week rental is ideal. Start packing things that are not used every day, packing your daily necessities the night before or morning of your move. The same time frame should be used for the unpacking; those things you need daily should be unpacked the day of your move while the rest of your goods can be unpacked in one or two days or stretched out to the same time period it took you to pack.
Roughly 65% of all customers rent their plastic moving boxes for at least 2 weeks. When customers rent moving boxes for 2 week periods, they generally have the Rental Crates delivered 1 week prior to their move date, giving them enough time to pack all of their items. The pickup date is scheduled for 1 week after the move, giving them enough time to unpack all of their household goods in the new home. This simple packing plan is also very common for office moving.
Of course, everyone’s schedule is different and only you know how much time you can dedicate to packing. That is why we have a wide rental range options to cover 1 week rentals all the way up to 4 week rentals.
1.3 Does Rental Crates offer long term rentals?
Sure. We have many corporate clients that have extended long-term rental agreements in place. Remember, we are here to make packing and moving experience easier for you or your organization and we realize that sometimes move projects or renovations can last longer than 30 days. If you would like to lease Rental Crates for a period longer than 4 weeks, just contact one of our Rental Crates consultants at 248-926-9946. They will listen to learn more about your project and then provide you with a custom rental quote that will reflect the amount of crates and the rental duration needed.
1.4 How do I know if Rental Crates received my order?
You will receive an email confirmation after your order has been placed. Also, prior to your delivery and pickup, a Rental Crates consultant will call you to confirm times and location. All Monday Deliveries will be confirmed on either Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays.
1.5 How do I pay for my plastic rental crates and supplies?
Rental Crates accepts all major credit cards through our secure checkout process. Please be sure to read our terms and conditions prior to submitting your rental order.
1.6 What areas do you currently service?
Our current service area in Michigan includes; Oakland, Wayne, Washtenaw, Macomb, and Livingston Counties. Check out our delivery area section to find out more about our service area, delivery and pickup times, and additional delivery information.
1.7 How quickly can I have Rental Crates delivered to my home or office?
Rental Crates can usually be delivered within 24 to 48 hours of when an order is placed. Our soonest delivery date will be available for selection during checkout. We recommend placing your order at least one week before you plan on starting to pack. If you need a quick confirmation of our current available inventory and delivery dates, please feel free to call our office and speak with a Rental Crates consultant at 248-926-9946. Remember, someone 18 years or older must be available at time of delivery to confirm and sign-off on the quantity and condition of Rental Crates at time of delivery.
1.8 Is there a cancellation fee if I decide to not use Rental Crates?
If you place an order and let us know at least 5 days in advance, we only charge the credit card processing fees to credit back to your account. This is usually about 2.9% of the pre-taxed sales amount. So if your order is $200.00, we would charge back to you $5.80 to cancel your order. Canceling your order, 3 days before your scheduled delivery date costs $50.00 and the day before or same day cancellation is half the cost of the order. These fees help us recoup our internal labor costs and logistical costs spent prepping, and load your order for delivery.
1.9 Can I buy Rental Crates?
Everyone asks this question because once they have had the opportunity to use our Rental Crates, they LOVE them and want to keep them. Unfortunately, at this time, we are not selling Rental Crates and they are only available for rental purposes only. If we sold our Rental Crates, we would have to replenish our rental inventory and that would take too much time and money. Manufacturing our Rental Crates requires a lengthy lead time and large minimum order size which makes the process costly and time consuming. That is why unit pricing for lost, damaged, or unreturned Rental Crates are so high, to ensure we get them back, and off-set our high manufacturing costs if we had to replenish our inventory. The cost for missing, damaged, or unreturned Medium Rental Crates are $55.00 per Medium Rental Crate, $75.00 per Large Rental Crate, and $75.00 per Rental Skate.
1.10 Am I responsible for lost or damaged Rental Crates?
Yes, of course. Any Rental Crates that are lost, damaged, or unreturned from your order are Rental Crates that we can’t provide to other customers. During the pickup process, our Team Member will verify the quantity and condition of the Rental Crates you are returning. If there are any lost, damaged, or unreturned Rental Crates, our Team Member will note it on the paperwork and collect a signature from yourself or someone signing on your behalf. We will then charge your credit card the next business day or we will accept a check on the spot before we leave. The cost for missing, damaged, or unreturned Medium Rental Crates are $55.00 per medium Rental Crate, $75.00 per large Rental Crate, and $75.00 per Rental Skate. If at a later date, you locate the missing crates, we will pick up the missing crates and will credit your account, minus our pickup fee and any additional rental time that you incurred.
2 Moving Supplies Information
2.1 What are the benefits of using Rental Crates?
- Rental Crates are much easier to use than cardboard boxes. First off, you will not need to waste time trying to find that part on the tape roll where the actual tape begins because Rental Crates do not require any tape. In fact, there is no assembly necessary with Rental Crates since they arrive pre-assembled and ready to pack. That means, no more wasted time and sweat building cardboard boxes and trying to tape them closed.
- We delivery everything right to you. No more time spent driving to the store and filling up shopping carts with a bunch of cardboard boxes only to realized they don’t fit into your car and you need to make multiple trips. We drop off your plastic moving boxes and supplies right inside your home or office and pick them up when you are done.
- Stackable and mobile. Each Rental Crate neatly nests inside each other to save space before you pack. So they only take up a small footprint inside your home or office when they are not in use. Plus, they are designed to be rolled anywhere once packed and stacked on a Rental Skate or placed on a Rental Dolly. So you never have to lift and hand carry a loaded box, simply roll your Rental Crates on and off your moving truck much easier than cardboard boxes.
- Organized and efficient. Rental Crates are designed to maximize space while being transported inside a moving truck. If you have ever tried to stack cardboard boxes, you know that they begin to crush and compromise after you stack about 4 on top of each other. Plus, cardboard boxes are not uniform and come in all various sizes making stacking boxes like you are playing a game of Tetris. Rental Crates are standard sizes and structurally designed to be stacked as high as the moving truck ceiling. This means better utilization of space inside the moving truck and eliminating the need for additional moving trucks or additional trips.
- Rental Crates are cheaper than cardboard. Don’t take our word for it, compare our package prices to what it would cost to purchase the equivalent packing materials in cardboard at a big box store. Now on top of that, think about what your time is worth? Think about the time it will take you to drive to the store and stand in the box aisle trying to figure out how many boxes you should purchase. Inevitably, you will buy too many, or maybe not enough. Either way let’s hope all those cardboard boxes that you will use only one-time will all fit in your car. If not, better plan on making a couple trips. Congratulations, you just got all of your boxes home, now it is time to carry them into your home. You are now finally ready to pack, but not quite yet, first you need to build all those boxes and tape them together. Alright, are you drenched in sweat yet? We are just thinking about all that work you just did just to prepare for all the actual work of packing all those boxes. At Rental Crates, we value your time, and we believe you have many more important things that you should be doing instead of taping and building cardboard boxes. Time is the one thing that none of us can get back. So we make it simple, just visit RentalCrates.com and in a few minutes, you can to order your packing supplies right from your phone or your computer. Then just sit back and relax, we will deliver your Rental Crates to your home or office. They will arrive pre-assembled and ready to use.
- Reduce move time. Rental Crates are faster to pack, load, and transport. They arrive assembled so no prep work is needed, just start packing the rental crate with your items, shut the attached interlocking lid, and repeat. When you are ready, roll them onto the moving truck using the Rental Skate or Rental Dolly. Rental Crates are the smarter, faster way to pack.
- Rental Crates are larger than most standard cardboard moving boxes. In fact, when we were beta testing with family and friends before our lunch, we had a friendly competition to see how much you can fit into a Rental Crate. We have heard from one tester who managed to fit 60 t-shirts, 9 pairs of jeans, 7 pairs of shoes, 1 hand held mirror, a blow dryer, 2 purses, and a puffy winter coat into a Large Rental Crate. So why pack 10 cardboard boxes when you can pack 7 plastic boxes instead? Think you got what it take to be a professional packer? Take a video of how much you packed into a Rental Crate and share it with us, maybe we will pick your video to be featured on one of our social media channels. If selected, we could provide you with 50% off your next rental order.
- Our Rental Crates come with “True form” ergonomic carrying handles designed for sturdy comfortable lifting able to withstand heavier weight than cardboard. This means you can fill one whole Medium Rental Crate with your books and not worry about the bottom falling apart. Rental Crates are made from 10 lbs of high density polypropylene. They are crush proof and water resistant. No more crushed cardboard boxes causing whatever you packed to be smashed to pieces during the move. So go ahead, open up your Rental Crate and pack anything. There is almost no restrictions on what can go in a Rental Crate.
- Rental Crates meet HIPAA guidelines to legally secure your most valuable documents or items. As an added security measure, you can use Zip Ties to lock down lids and prevent easy access to the packed items. That is why Rental Crates have been a top choice for packing and moving many hospitals and medical practices throughout Southeast Michigan. Another huge fan of our secure containers have been the banking and mortgage industry, Human Resource Departments, and anyone moving items or files that need to be kept private.
- Rental Crates have an Eco-Friendly Design and using them on your next move is the right thing to do. Millions of people move every year and use cardboard boxes. These same boxes have a limited lifespan and typically end up in a landfill after only a few uses. It is ridiculous to think of the waste. Luckily, there is a way to stop the vicious cycle of waste. Rental Crates are made from 100% recyclable plastic. Our plastic boxes can be reused multiple times over and over again. In fact, Rental Crates are used on hundreds of moves before they are recycled. That means, no contributing to landfills.
For an in-depth look at all the features of Rental Crates, check out our benefits page for more information.
2.2 Why don’t I use free cardboard boxes instead of Rental Crates?
Used cardboard boxes can be cheap alternative to buying new cardboard boxes or using Rental Crates, but there are some serious issues to be considered. Most cardboard boxes only survive 2 to 3 uses before falling apart. By the time the used cardboard have made it into your hands, they may have well lived beyond their usage life. It easy to drop or break items that aren’t packed well due to poorly constructed boxes or overused boxes that can’t hold the weight. After all, those “free” boxes you found at the local grocery store were designed for bananas, not all that china you filled it with. Plus, consider how rare it is to ever find all commonly sized used cardboard boxes. Often it is a bunch of mix matched box sizes that can cause difficulty when loading onto a truck. Good luck trying to stack that Tetris mess in a way that your items won’t get damaged while in transit. Finally, you must consider sanitary issues when using used cardboard boxes. Used cardboard boxes do not come with a history or a clean inspection tag. However, these free boxes could come with bacteria or bedbugs. So before you decide to dumpster dive for packing materials to use on your next move, make sure it is worth the myriad of potential trouble that often comes with free used cardboard boxes. While free moving boxes seem like a good idea at the time, they could actually cost you more in the long run. Instead, try our Rental Crates and you will thank us for the stress, hassle, and time you save using our plastic moving boxes.
2.3 How big are the Rental Crate boxes?
Rental Crates are substantial in size, but small enough to be easily carried by hard or moved using our Rental Skates or Rental Dollies. The actual sizes for our Medium and Large Rental Crates are listed below:
Medium Rental Crates:
Interior Top = 19.8” x 14.1”
Interior Bottom = 18.1” x 12.4”
Exterior Top = 21.9” x 15.4”
Exterior Bottom = 18.6” x 12.8”
Total Height = 12.8”
Capacity = 1.7 cu. ft.
Medium Rental Crates are larger than a standard 1.5 cu.ft small cardboard box.
Large Rental Crates:
Interior = 24.25” X 15.25” X 12.75”
Exterior = 27.75” X 18.25” X 13.5”
Capacity = 2.7 cu.ft.
Large Rental Crates are 110% larger than a 2.3 cu.ft legal-size cardboard file box and 168% larger than a 1.5 cu.ft. small box.
2.4 How many full Rental Crates can I stack on a Rental Skate and/or a Rental Dolly?
We recommend a maximum of 4 packed Rental Crates be stacked on a Rental Skate or a Rental Dolly. Although, some users have reported moving packed Rental Crates in higher stacks, professional movers who move for a living, believe 4 packed Rental Crates is a manageable number to roll using either of our rental dollies. However, once the packed Rental Crates are inside the moving truck and not stacked on the Rental Skate or Rental Dolly, the Rental Crates are designed to stack as high as the interior height of the moving truck will allow.
2.5 Can I write directly on the Rental Crates?
No, definitely do not write directly on the Rental Crates. Since we reuse Rental Crates and they will be rented by another customer after you, we do not allow any kind of altering of our Rental Crates. However, we will provide you with a stack of Moving Labels that you can use to write down the room location and contents packed inside of each Rental Crate. Just place the Moving Label on the identified area of the Rental Crate that says, “Place Label Here” and you will easily be able to recognize what you packed into each Rental Crate.
2.6 Can you guarantee that my belongings will be protected?
There is no guarantee, but making use of Rental Crates instead of cardboard boxes will greatly mitigate the chances of items being damaged during a move. After all, a Rental Crate is a plastic moving box that is much stronger than a traditional cardboard box. However, the Rental Crate is just one part of the equation. You will want to make sure to protect the items that you are packing inside the Rental Crate by using packing supplies such as bubble wrap, packing paper, etc. Making use of our moving supplies in consistency with our instructional videos will help you pack like a pro and may help alleviate misfortunes.
2.7 Are Rental Crates clean when they are delivered?
Rental Crates are cleaned between each rental. We use an air compressor to clean out anything left behind and wipe them down with disinfectant wipes. Any labels are also removed. You can expect your Rental Crates to arrive clean, free of any debris, and ready for you to start packing.
2.8 Are Rental Crates recycled?
Rental Crates are recycled after hundreds of moves when we can no longer use them. They are made from 100% recyclable material.
3 Delivery and Pickup Information
3.1 How are the Rental Crates delivered and picked up?
Our Team Member will deliver directly to your home or office on your scheduled delivery date. You can choose either a morning delivery window (8:00 am – 12:00 pm) or an afternoon delivery window (12:00 pm – 5:00 pm). You or your representative acting on your behalf must be present during delivery. The person receiving the delivery must be 18 years of age or older. Our Team Member will contact you when they are in route to your home or office. If you prefer, we can provide a 1 hour call ahead to let you know your delivery is getting close. Our Team Member will stage all plastic moving crates and packing supplies in a preferred area. Deliveries must be made to the interior of your home, office, or garage. Rental Crates will never be delivered outside. All items that are part of your order will be counted to ensure your rental quantity is correct. During this time, our Team Member can perform a packing demonstration or answer any questions regarding the usage of our rental moving supplies. You or your representative over the age of 18 will be responsible to sign-off for the delivery to verify that the quantity and condition of all supplies that we delivered are correct and in good working order.
The pickup process is similar to the delivery. We will arrive at your new location based on your scheduled pickup date. You can choose either a morning pickup window (8:00 am – 12:00 pm) or an afternoon pickup window (12:00 pm – 5:00 pm). You or your representative that is acting on your behalf must be present during the pickup and must be 18 years of age or older. We ask that you have all Rental Crates and supplies consolidated in one area and free of any debris. Upon arrival, our Team Member will verify the quantity and condition of the Rental Crates and supplies you are returning. If there are any lost, damaged, or unreturned Rental Crates, our Team Member will note it on the paperwork and collect a signature from yourself or your representative signing on your behalf. We will then charge your credit card the next business day or we will accept a check on the spot before we leave. The cost for missing, damaged, or unreturned Medium Rental Crates are $55.00 per medium Rental Crate, $75.00 per large Rental Crate, and $75.00 per Rental Skate. If at a later date, you locate the missing crates, we will pick up the missing crates and will credit your account, minus our pickup fee and any additional rental time charges.
3.2 Is there a delivery or pickup fee?
Delivery and pick up are free for all Rental Crates Home Packages. Office packages delivery and pick up costs are $50.00 at each location. Delivery and pick up costs are based on rental packages delivered or picked up within our delivery area. Custom rental packages are subject to additional delivery and pick up fees.
There are also additional delivery fees if delivering your Rental Crates package requires the use of stairs. The same fees apply to pickup accessibility.
3.3 What if I need more Rental Crates after my order is delivered?
Feel free to call us if you need more Rental Crates at 248-926-9946. We will try to deliver them as soon as possible. Any added Rental Crates will be picked up with your original order.
3.4 Do I need to be home for the delivery or pickup process?
Yes. Someone over the age of 18 needs to be available to sign upon delivery and pick up. Rental Crates must be delivered to indoor locations and picked up from indoor locations.
3.5 Can I change the delivery or drop off times?
Absolutely, contact one of our Rental Crates consultants at 248-926-9946 as soon as you know you want to change the time. If the time is available, it is all yours. If for some reason we are at capacity and unable to adjust the time, our Rental Crates consultant will work with you and our scheduling department to find another time that works.
3.6 What if I am not home when delivery or pick-up is attempted?
If you are not home when Rental Crates Team Member attempts to perform a scheduled delivery or pickup, you will automatically be charged half the cost of the delivery or pick-up fee. If you arrive but after the scheduled delivery or pickup time and our Rental Crates Team Member is out still in your area making deliveries or pickups, we will do our best to re-route him back to you. However the attempted delivery or pickup fee would still apply. If the delivery or pickup was attempted but unsuccessful, a Rental Crates consultant will contact you to reschedule your delivery or pickup for another date and time.
3.7 Can I sub-lease or let someone else use the Rental Crates?
No. Remember, you are the one responsible for returning all of the Rental Crates in the condition that they were provided to you. So any unreturned or damaged Rental Crates during your rental period would automatically be charged back to you.
3.8 How should I prepare the Rental Crates for pickup?
We ask that Rental Crates are completely emptied of contents and packing supplies. Rental Crates should be stacked and staged in a single area to simplify the pickup process. Any packing supplies or hanging file bars can be placed in the top crate of the stack. This will enable our Team Member to easily count and load all supplies during pickup. You may leave any moving labels still attached to the rental crates, as long as the moving labels were placed in the designated “place label here” location on the Rental Crate.
3.9 Can I save money by having the Rental Crates picked up before my agreed rental period?
The 1 week, 2 week, 3 week, and 4 week rental periods are fixed rates and there would not be a discount or credit back if the items were rescheduled for an earlier pick-up date. When you book your order, we are reserving the packing materials through your requested rental period and taking them out of our system so other potential customers are unable to rent the items. Although you may be returning your rental items early, most customers place their orders 2 -3 weeks in advance so managing the last minute returned inventory on-hand and maximizing usable working inventory make it an unpredictable challenge for us to be able to provide a credit. However, if you are unpacked earlier than originally expected and want to have things picked-up, just call our office at 248-926-9946 or send us an email at Rent@RenalCrates.com and we will work to schedule an earlier pick-up date and time.
3.10 Can I just pickup or deliver the Rental Crates myself?
No, Rental Crates services are available exclusively through our delivery and pickup only.
3.11 Can I use Rental Crates if I am moving out of your service area?
Unfortunately we do not deliver or pickup Rental Crates outside of our service area.
4 Service Information
4.1 What moving supplies and services does Rental Crates offer?
We rent plastic moving boxes and other packing materials to make your packing and moving experience easier and more cost-effective. From our popular Rental Crates to our Rental TV Boxes and Rental Wardrobes, we have a wide variety of packing and moving supplies available for rental. All of our moving supplies is regularly used by professionals in the moving industry and are proven to safely & efficiently transport your home or office goods. View our full list of moving supplies here.
4.2 Is Rental Crates a moving company?
Rental Crates is the assumed name and plastic moving box rental division affiliated with Professional Movers.com. As one of the fastest growing, most widely recognized, and trusted brands in the Michigan Moving Industry, Professional Movers.com has an office in Detroit and an office in Walled Lake. Their team of background checked movers provide local and long-distance residential and office packing and moving services. They have been voted “Best Moving Service” by readers of the Oakland Press for 5 consecutive years and have even been featured in a National Best Selling Customer Service Book, “Who’s Your Gladys?” They are the progressive pioneers and brains behind the Rental Crates business and the same great minds that can bring organization and professionalism to your next move project. Feel free to visit Professional Movers.com to learn more about their services or call their office at 313-964-4444 and connect directly with a Moving Consultant who can answer any of your moving questions.
4.3 I plan on hiring movers, can I still use Rental Crates?
Yes, absolutely. Movers love packing and moving with Rental Crates because it makes their job easier and reduces the chances of damages occurring during the move process. Rental Crates are stronger and won’t crush like normal cardboard boxes. That means it is more likely your movers will deliver your china set back to you in perfect condition. Plus, your movers will enjoy being able stack the Rental Crates high to the ceiling inside the moving truck. This means your stuff will require less trunk space, which means the less moving trucks are needed or less trips back and forth between houses or offices. Wow, your movers are going to be super-efficient. In addition, since the Rental Crates can easily be moved using our Rental Skates and Rental Dollies, your moving company will not need to send the normal army of movers needed to stack and restack cardboard boxes multiple times. Less labor, less trucks, and less chance of damage means less money. It is time you test out Rental Crates and join our other happy customers who have become a true believers of plastic moving boxes.
4.4 Do you service small businesses, large companies, and specialty projects?
Rental Crates are great for office moves and specialty projects. We have provided plastic moving boxes to companies ranging from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, local government offices, and major Universities throughout Southeast Michigan. Rental Crates have many features that will make your next office move more efficient and organized.
We offer hanging Rental File Bars that allow you to transfer hanging files from your filing cabinets into the Rental Crates. This will maintain your files are kept in order during the move. Rental Crates adapts to letter and legal hanging file sizes. To find out more about packing your office visit our Instructional Videos for Your Office page.
Each Rental Crate locking lid meets HIPAA compliance. The Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is designed to protect the confidentiality and security of healthcare information. Combined with security zip ties and a coordinating labeling system, Rental Crates is the perfect solution to transporting medical records, banking information, and human resource files safely, privately, and efficiently.
The durability of Rental Crates allows for transportation of heavy and fragile items. Our crates have been used to transport machine equipment, clean auto parts, computers, electronics, and fragile artwork. We have multiple references of local organizations that agree that using plastic Rental Crates is a better alternative to cardboard when performing an office or specialty move. Our Rental Crates consultants are happy to share references at your request.
4.5 What days and hours are you available to deliver and pickup?
We are available to deliver and pickup Rental Crates Monday through Saturday. We offer morning and afternoon delivery and pickup windows. Morning deliveries take place between 8 am and 12 pm. Afternoon deliveries take place between 12 pm and 5 pm. You will receive a 1 hour call ahead from one of our Team Member to make sure someone will be available on site to accept and sign for the Rental Crates. The same applies for the Rental Crates pickup.
4.6 Does Rental Crates offer franchise opportunities?
In short, yes we are considering it. Let’s face it, we are competing with crummy cardboard boxes in an antiquated moving industry that is ripe for innovation and positive change. We are the pioneers, bucking the ways things have always been done and providing customers with smarter, easier, more affordable options than cardboard boxes. Best part, it is working way faster than we had ever anticipated. The customers who have used our Rental Crates, have become raving fans and have become are our biggest source for future business growth through their referrals. That tells us we are onto something here, something BIG! So as we work each day and continue to perfect the process, we are actively searching for the right people to help us grow the Rental Crates brand well beyond Metro Detroit. If you see yourself as someone who is ready to positively change the moving industry for the better and you think you want to be part of growing our network, leave us a message on our contact us page.
4.7 Still wondering if Rental Crates are for you?
What are you a caveman? Of course they are, stop living in the past, taping and assembling your cardboard boxes only to watch them get crushed when you stack them. We offer a more cost effective and smarter alternative that will make your life easier. Plus, you will sleep better knowing that you did your part make a positive environmental impact. By ordering eco-friendly reusable rent-able plastic boxes, over filling landfills with more cardboard can become a thing of the past. Click the button below to get started with Rental Crates.